Students and young researchers from different countries are welcome to participate in the International Conference for Young Scientists on Biorefinery Technologies and Products BTechPro2022, which will be hosted by the Latvian State Institute of Wood Chemistry on April 27-29, 2022 in Riga, the capital of Latvia.
We are hopeful that spring of 2022 will be favourable for an enjoyable real life event in Riga, but we may adapt to travel and gathering restrictions by going fully or partly on-line.
We encourage participants to be active and take part to BTechPro!
- Present your scientific work
- Give and get feedback from peers
- Listen to valuable plenary lectures
- Participate in workshops
- Take part in social and networking activities
- Visit laboratories of LSIWC
- Publish a full-length paper
- Get creative and compete for the best scientific artwork award
- Enjoy the conference dinner
Latvijas Finieris is the world’s leading developer, producer and supplier of birch plywood products. Other key activities include forestry and logging, production of synthetic resins, phenol films and wood-plastic composite overlays.
JSC Latvia’s State Forests is one of the Baltics’ leaders in efficient and innovative forestry. The total area managed by Latvia’s State Forests accounts for 1.62 million ha, of which 1.59 million ha are forestlands.